Monday, June 16, 2014

One step at a time

Well, day 2 of counting calories - all my calories, and posting on this blog after a bit of a too long break.  Yeah, and this morning I got on the scale and saw a lovely 3 pound jump.  How nice.  I know I ate a lot of salt yesterday, plus I had some baileys Irish Cream (liquor slows the metabolism), and ate too many calories.  So, although I took a good walk, I still had a huge gain.  GRRRR.

Today I ate way too many calories again.  But you know, this is still progress - the fact I tracked 100%. Got to start there and then I'll trim down the calories.  That's how I did it before and lost.  I will do this.

Tenacity.  Very important in life and especially losing weight.  That I have.  Now it's time to keep using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment