Also last night I went bowling. You know, it was actually really good exercise. I was surprised - I actually was sweating. But there were two of us so it meant throwing a lot of balls. Any activity is good. Let's move!
I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Bowling and a good seafood place
Ate at Jimmy's Island Grill for dinner tonight. Totally recommend it. Great seafood. I splurged and had the 16 ounce king crab legs. They were perfect. Here's the web site: http://www.jimmysislandgrille.com
Also last night I went bowling. You know, it was actually really good exercise. I was surprised - I actually was sweating. But there were two of us so it meant throwing a lot of balls. Any activity is good. Let's move!
Also last night I went bowling. You know, it was actually really good exercise. I was surprised - I actually was sweating. But there were two of us so it meant throwing a lot of balls. Any activity is good. Let's move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment