I'm doing so good weight wise. A solid 25 pounds are off, and sometimes I dip further. But I have a long way to go still. I like losing it slowly like this. Just trying to keep the calories down day by day, and letting the weight come off slowly. This is the way to do it.
I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment