Monday, April 7, 2014

When to stop your work out

Another thing Jack has said is "don't work out until you are sore cause you're gonna swell up.  Just work out until you feel good."  I really think he is right.  So yesterday I worked in the yard for 3 hours. I did do too much, but there was still more to do when I stopped, but I was getting sore and remembering Jacks words - stop before you get sore.  Sure enough, I gained a pound too.  Swelled up.  Plus I made cajun chicken for dinner and the rub I used was super salty.  Double wammy.  But I really pushed the water today so hopefully that will help, although I had left over cajun chicken for dinner.  But eventually it'll drop back off.

Took a nice brisk walk after dinner tonight.  yeah! The sunlight is lasting longer and it's warmer and drier, so much easier to get out more.  Move move move.  So important for so many reasons.

That's it for today.  Here's what I ate the last 2 days.








No comments:

Post a Comment