I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Back to Posting My Daily Food Diary
I'm going to attempt to put my food diary on the internet again, in attempt to get me to count all my calories and reduce them. I did better today - counted all and was under 2000 which is good. Plus I worked out a ton - 20 minutes on the recumbent bike and lots of housework. Good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment