Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lost another, and McDonald's for Lunch

Lost another pound.  Yippee! Cross country skiing was what did it, I'm sure.  6 pounds off in one month of doing this.  That is fantastic.  I'm very pleased.



I ate lunch at McDonald's today.  Probably still ate a few too many calories there, but hopefully I'll be ok.  I like the Quarter Pounder with Cheese - and I eat it open faced (I pull off the bun bottom and one of the pieces of cheese).  Brings it down to 385 calories, which is not bad.  A small fry is 230 which isn't that bad, too.  But I also ate a meatless Southwest salad (140 cal).  So, it does add up.

I cooked a delicious chicken in sour cream recipe for dinner.  I only ate 1/4 the chicken breast - it was huge.

I am getting tired of typing in here everything I eat.   But then I realized I can just take a screen shot of what I enter into the MyFitnessPal and Weight Watcher apps/web sites, and you can see what I ate without me having to type everything.  Duh.  So, I'll be doing that from now on.



LUNCH AT MCDONALD'S

DINNER




No comments:

Post a Comment