Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mall walking at lunch

A lunch appointment got cancelled and I was tempted to just sit and eat.  But I keep telling myself, "Health first.  Put your health first Sandy."  It is not natural for me, that's for sure.  But I knew the best thing I could do for myself is get some exercise in.   I keep a pair of "sneakers" at work just so I can do this.  I put them on and headed to Yorktown, and indoor mall 10 minutes from my work.  They have lockers so I put my coat and cardigan in one, and walked briskly for 25 minutes.  Yeah me.  Then I got a quick bite there before getting back to work.

Feeling good about that.  Oh yeah, and that 2 pounds that came on yesterday dropped when I weight this morning, so yeah for that too!  Hope they stay off and more leave the premises!

- S




No comments:

Post a Comment