I went to my Weight Watcher's meeting today and I lost 1.6 pounds since last week. YIPPEE!!!! I'm so happy. Last Saturday I created a new food "budget" - where I trimmed about 200 calories/4 points a day, plus I made sure I got some exercise in, and it worked. I had a much better loss. I am feeling so encouraged. I just have to keep it up. Much more to go. If I lose 60 more pounds, I will look really good. There is this really cute pale yellow suit I can fit into at that weight, and my goal is to wear it again. Hopefully. But for now, I must just keep doing what I'm doing.
I also went cross country skiing again today. It was more hard work than fun because the snow was soft and sticky. I barely glided, more like ski walking. But boy, did I work up a huge sweat. It was a great workout.
I ate out breakfast and dinner today, too.
So here's today's menu
Breakfast
1 egg - 70 ca, 2 pts
1/2 a biscuit with sausage gravy - 150 cal, 4 pts
2 slices bacon - 70 cal, 3 pts
1 medium iced coffee - 90 cal, 3 pts
Lunch:
5 oz chicken breast - 150 cal, 5 pts
cup of chicken rice and vege soup - 100 cal, 1 pt
asparagus
Snack: Apple - 60 cal, 0 pts
Snack: Weight Watchers Cheddar Twists - 80 cal, 2 pts
Dinner
Chipotle
Salad no dressing, no beans or rice
Chicken - 190 cal, 5 pts
Cheese - 100 cal, 3 pts
1/2 sour cream - 58 cal, 1 pt
2 kid chips - 280 cal, 8 pts
Snack: Sherbet - 120 cal, 3 pts
Snack: popcorn - 100 cal, 3 pts
1 T smart balance light - 50 cal, 1 pts
Snack: Lucky Charms bar - 100 cal, 3 pts
Cross Country Skiing - 60 minutes
Total Calories: 1803
Total Points: 47 pts
Total Calories Earned: 1077
Total Points Earned: 19
I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment