Friday, January 31, 2014

Lost another pound, and ate at an Italian Restaurant Tonight

Yeah, the scale showed another pound drop this morning.  But I ate out for dinner so hopefully it'll stay off.  But I chose grilled chicken and potatoes instead of pasta in cheese or cream, so hopefully it'll be ok.  We'll see.

Ate a donut again for breakfast.  Oh man, these special valentine donuts at Duncan Donuts are so good.  So, I'm enjoying. And I'm so busy at work I'm not snacking before lunch so that's good.

Today's Menu:

Today's Menu:

Breakfast
1 Duncan Donuts - 270 cal, 7 pts
1/2 cup iced coffee with cream - 45 cal, 1 pt

Snack: Coffee with half and half - 45 cal, 1 pt

Lunch: 

jambalaya with chicken, sausage and shrimp - 297 cal, 9 pts
green beans
15 Fat Free Sour Cream and onion pringles - 70 cal, 2 pts
vegetable with rice soup - 110 cal, 1 pt

Snack: HUGE apple: 120 cal, 0 pts

Snack: 100 calories Skinny Pop - 100 cal, 3 pts

Snack: Carrot Sticks
vegetable with rice soup - 110 cal, 1 pt

Dinner: 4 oz Chicken
1/2 potato
3 pieces bread
2 tsp. olive oil



No comments:

Post a Comment