Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ate out 3 meals today, and my issue with WW Points

Yep, ate out all 3 meals today.  It was just one of those days.  I think I did good though.  2 meals at McD's, one at Benards Cafe (Italian place).

I also will show you how much work it was for me to compute the points to just 2 items I ate.  See at McDonald's I modified the standard sandwiches - took off the egg with the yolk and had them use the egg white.  And then for lunch, I modified the Quarter Pounder by removing one piece of bread and cheese.  See all the work required to compute the points.  Sorry, but I liked the old WW points which basically equated one point for 50 calories.  This new way is soooooo complicated.  Sigh.  But if you can stand all that, it is a very very good program.  You're sure to lose on it.



Breakfast:
McDonald's Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit, substituting the regular egg for an egg white - 420 cal, 11 pts
1/2 Medium McDonald's Ice Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel -  45 cal, 2 pt

Lunch:
McDonald's Open faced Quarter Pounder - and pulled off a piece of cheese - 385 cal, 10 pts
McDonald's Small Fry - 230 cal, 6 pts
Side salad - 20 cal, 0 pts
1/3 a packet of Southwest Dressing - 33 cal, 0 pts





Snack: Vegetable Soup - 70 cal, 0 pts
Croutons - 35 cal, 1 pt


Snack: Apple - 70 Cal, 0 pts

Snack: 2/3 Bag of Target Popcorn - 200 cal, 5 pts

Dinner:
Bernard's Cafe
2 Spinach Stuffed Shells - 220 cal, 5 pts (totally guessing here)
Salad
Fat free Ranch dressing - 30 cal, 0 pts
1 oz chicken - 33 cal, 1 pt
1 oz bread - 75 cal, 2 pts

Total Calories: 1836
Total Points: 43 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment