Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Under ate again...

Didn't lose from yesterday, even though I barely ate.  Why? Well, the body has to have calories to live as well as burn. And if you eat too little, all your calories will be for your body to just function - think, heart beat, move, etc. and you won't have any calories to burn fat.  Seriously.  You can't go too low or you just don't lose.

I ate more today but still not enough.  I've just been trying to cut down the calories - eating leaner meals - and well, I guess I'm a little too good at this.  Never thought that would happen.  


Today's Menu:

Breakfast:

1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
.8 oz cheddar cheese - 95 cal 2 pts
1 1/2 oz white toast - 105 cal, 3 pts
1 tsp. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
1/2 McDonald's Sugar Free Caramel Iced Coffee - 45 cal, 1 pt

Snack: Coffee with half and half - 30 cal, 1 pt

Snack: 15 Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion pringles - 70 cal, 2 pts

Lunch:
Vegetable soup: 50 cal, 0 pts
Croutons: 35 cal, 1 pt
3 oz Chicken: 90 cal, 3 pts
Veges: 50 cal, 0 pts
Asian Sweet Ginger Sauce: 50 cal, 0 pts
Edamame: 23 cal, 1 pt
100 calorie Smart Pop: 100 cal, 3 pts

Snack: HUGE apple: 120 cal, 0 pts

Dinner:
3 oz. Rib Eye steak - 225 cal, 3 pts
Baked Potato - 110 cal, 3 pts
Fat Free Sour cream - 20 cal, 0 pts
5 black olives - 20 cal, 1 pt
.5 oz cheddar cheese - 83 cal, 2 pts
green beans - nil




Snack:
2 frozen bananas - 180 cal, 0 pts.
1 T. Fat Free Caramel Topping: 50 cal, 2 pts
1 T. Health Bar Toffee Chips: 80 cal, 2 pts

Total Calories: 1597
Total Points: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment