Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lost 3 Pounds - Woo Hoo!!

Yippee!  Got on the scale today and my body finally let go of 3 pounds!  Yee Haw!  Now, will they stay off, or was that just a fluky fluctuation?  Time will tell.  I just have to stick to this and be tough.  If I do, it might just stay off.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
Pretty much the same, while I have that 6 year old cheddar cheese and fresh bread.  Mmm, too good to not enjoy.

1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
.8 oz. 6 year old sharp cheddar cheese - 85 cal, 2 pts
1.8 ounces Homemade white bread -123 cal, 3 pts
1/3 T. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
4 T. Fat free Coffeemate (with my coffee) - 60 cal, 0 pts
1/2 Medium McDonald's Ice Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel -  45 cal, 2 pt

Snack:
10 fat free Sour Cream and Onion Pringles - 50 cal, 2 pts.

Lunch:
4 ounces baked Chicken Breast - 120 cal, 4 pts
Vegetable soup - 50 cal, 0 pts
6 saltine crackers - 68 cal, 3 pts.
4 cups popcorn - 100 cal, 5 pts
McDonald's Southwest Salad - without Chicken (I added my own chicken breast) - 190 cal, 3 pts

Snack: Small Apple - 60 cal, 0 pts

Naughty Snack: Chocolate filled White Chocolate Bon Bon (that wasn't really that good, darn it) - 110 cal, 3 pts.
(I'm going to buy a tazer gun, give it to my admin, and ask her to zap me next time I reach for those chocolates!)

Snack: Skinny Pop Popcorn: 100 calories, 3 points

Dinner:
Big salad with 2 T. Fat Free Raspberry Dressing - 50 cal, 1 pt
                        1 T Red Pepper Hummus - 33 cal, 1 pt
                        Croutons - 35 cal, 1 pt
                        Black Olives - 13 cal, 1 pt
                        Sesame Sticks - 60 cal, 1 pt
4 ounces Ribeye steak - 300 cal, 3 pts
1/2 T herb butter- 50 cal, 1 pt
1/2 a large baked potato - 130 cal, 3 pts
2 T Low Fat Sour Cream - 40 cal, 1 pt
1/3 ounce cheddar cheese - 37 cal, 1 pt.

Spinach - 20 cal, 0 pt

Tonight's Dinner Photos (probably only ate about 1/3 of the potato, too)




Exercise: Put away about 17 boxes of Christmas Decorations - I worked up quite a sweat and even had to take off my coat in the garage.  Remind me to never buy any more Christmas decorations ever again!!!!!  I have tooooooooo many!!!

Total Calories: 2016
Total Points: 46 points

Geez, I ate a lot today.  Boo!!!!  It sure does add up.  Ugh!  But it is also good to vary your calorie intake from day to day. Eat low, then high, then low, then the middle, etc. Keep your metabolism guessing.  So, hopefully I'll be fine.  We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment