I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Donut, Pulled Pork and Jambalaya
Today's Menu:
Breakfast
1 Duncan Donuts - 270 cal, 7 pts
1/2 cup iced coffee with cream - 45 cal, 1 pt
Snack: 1 Duncan Donut munchkin - 70 cal, 2 pts
Snack: Raspberry Bar - 120 cal, 3 pts
Snack: Coffee with Half and half - 45 cal, 1 pt
Lunch:
Pulled pork sandwich - 344 cal, 15 pts
small bag of popcorn - 200 cal, 3 pts
vegetable with rice soup - 110 cal, 1 pt
6 saltines - 60 cal, 2 pts
Dinner:
jambalaya with chicken, sausage and shrimp - 297 cal, 9 pts
green beans
Snack:
2 frozen bananas - 180 cal, 0 pts.
1 T. Fat Free Caramel Topping: 50 cal, 2 pts
1 T. Health Bar Toffee Chips: 80 cal, 2 pts
Total Calories: 1864
Total Points: 47
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment