I had a free lunch today at work but it turned out to be McDonald's and I ate too much. But I did real good - just had a salad for dinner with tuna on it. So, hopefully I'll be good for the day.
Every day has it's challenges. The object isn't to wait until there is no stress in my life, no surprises, no challenges. The object is to not overeat no matter what comes my way. I MUST learn and do this. Period.
Today's Menu:
Breakfast:
.8 oz sharp cheddar cheese - 95 cal, 2 pts
1.8 ounces sourdough bread -130 cal, 3 pts
1 tsp. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
1 T. Fat free Coffeemate (with my coffee) - 30 cal, 0 pts
1/2 Medium McDonald's Ice Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel - 45 cal, 2 pt
Snack: Coffee with Half and Half - 45 cal, 1 pt
Snack: 15 Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion Pringles: 70 cal, 3 pts
Lunch:
2 McDonald's Chicken McNuggets, 95 cal, 3 pts
2 McDonald's Hot Wings: 190 cal, 5 pts
1 Bacon and Ranch Salad with Crispy Chicken - 390 cal, 10 pts
2 McDonald's Chocolate Chip Cookies - 320 cal, 9 pts
1 packet Southwest Dressing - 100 cal, 3 pts
Snack: Vegetable Soup - 70 cal, 0 pts
Croutons - 35 cal, 1 pt
Dinner:
Big salad with 1 T. low fat ranch Dressing - 35 cal, 0 pts
1 T Red Pepper Hummus - 33 cal, 1 pt
Croutons - 35 cal,1 pt
Sesame Sticks - 60 cal, 1 pt
Cheddar Cheese - 40 cal, 1 pt
2 oz tuna - 100 cal, 3 pts
Green olives - 25 cal, 1 pt
Snack:
2 frozen bananas - 180 cal, 0 pts.
1 T. Fat Free Butterscotch topping - 50 cal, 1 pt
Total Calories:2225 (boo boo boo!!!)
Total Points: 53 (bad bad bad!!)
Ate too much. Sigh. Well, tomorrow I weigh in and start again. I've got to get tougher with myself. I will!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment