I'm a technology person by day, and especially a data person. So, I did some data analysis today. I entered into a little database everything I've done since I started this on 1/2/2014 - total calories and points per day, per meal, exercise, and how it all relates to weight gain and loss. Sadly, I don't see a direct correlation. But overall, I think I just need to trim off a few calories and points a day. I'm going to shoot for 200 less calories and 4 points less a day.
| CURRENT
AVERAGES |
|
|
|
| |
CALORIES |
POINTS |
| BREAKFAST |
378 |
9 |
| SNACK |
74 |
2 |
| LUNCH |
562 |
14 |
| SNACK |
179 |
5 |
| DINNER |
544 |
13 |
| SNACK |
204 |
3 |
|
|
|
| TOTAL |
1951 |
46 |
| NEW FOOD
BUDGET |
|
|
|
|
CALORIES |
POINTS |
| BREAKFAST |
300 |
9 |
| SNACK |
70 |
2 |
| LUNCH |
530 |
12 |
| SNACK |
200 |
3 |
| DINNER |
550 |
13 |
| SNACK |
100 |
3 |
|
|
|
| TOTAL |
1750 |
42 |
IMPRESSIVE GRAPHS
No comments:
Post a Comment