Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lost 1 pound, and trying Sensa (I know, I know)

I lost a pound from yesterday to today, so that's great.  I also decided to add another ingredient to my attempt to get lard off my butt.  I started trying Sensa yesterday.  I know, I know.  But it worked for Patty Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) so I just decided to see what that stuff does.  Well, after day One of using it, I would say I do think the stuff helps.  I was a lot less hungry yesterday and so it was easier to not snack.  Hmm, maybe there is something to that stuff.  But I am not just expecting Sensa to be a magic cure.   That's impossible.  I know good old fashioned less calories and more exercise is the bottom line.  The trick is working at that every bite of every meal of every day.  That's where it's hard.  So, I'm seriously just trying to attack this with everything I can.  This blog, Weight Watcher meetings, MyFitnessPal, and now Sensa too. 




The way Sensa works is you just sprinkle a little of it on all your food.  It seems to do something to help curb your hunger.  Stay posted to see if that really keeps helping. 




Yesterday's Menu:


Breakfast:

1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
.8 oz sharp cheddar cheese - 95 cal, 2 pts
1.8 ounces sourdough bread -130 cal, 3 pts
1 tsp. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
2 slices thick cut bacon - 100 cal, 3 pts
1/2 Mcdonald's iced coffee with sugar free caramel - 45 cal, 2 pt


Lunch:
6 oz chicken - 180 cal, 6 pts
1/2 cup lemon risotto - 315 cal, 7 pts
green beans


Snack: Corn Muffin - 250 cal, 7 pts


Snack:
vegetable soup: 50 cal, 0 pts
Croutons: 35 cal, 1 pt

Dinner:
4 oz. Lamb- 200 cal, 7 pts
Greek potatoes - 185 cal, 3 pts
Green beans


Total Calories: 1672
Total Points: 43







No comments:

Post a Comment