Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yeah, 3 pounds still off

Happy that the scale didn't move today - those 3 pounds stayed off.  That's very good.  Hope they STAY off.

I can't believe anyone is actually reading this.  It's fine with me if you don't.  I mean, come on, isn't this kind of boring?  It's for me more than you, I hate to say.  It's helping me watch every bite and keep those calories down.  But if you want to read, you are more than welcome.  I'll try to crack a joke once in awhile, but no promises on that.  If you laugh at my joke, it was a joke.  If you don't, it was just a story.

OK, so here's the exciting menu for today.  I found out it's kind of good to check the expiration date on your fat free mayo before you eat it.  Yeah, I looked tonight - it expired on 11/30/2013.  No wonder it didn't agree with me at lunch today.  I stink at checking labels.  My body takes some abuse as a result.  Double sigh.

Breakfast:

1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
1 oz. 6 year old sharp cheddar cheese - 95 cal, 3 pts
1 ounce Homemade white bread -70 cal, 2 pts
1/3 T. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
1 T. Fat free Coffeemate (with my coffee) - 30 cal, 0 pts
1/2 Medium McDonald's Ice Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel -  45 cal, 2 pt

Snack: Cup of coffee with Half and Half - 80 cal, 2 pts


Lunch:
4 ounces tuna in water - 120 cal, 2 pts
2 T Fat Free Mayo - 20 cal, 0 pts
6 green olives - 20 cal, 1 pt
6 Greek Olives - 45 cal, 1 pt
1 T Hummus - 30 cal, 1 pt
Croutons - 35 cal, 1 pt
1 T. Ken's Low Fat Blue Cheese Dressing - 40 cal, 0 pts
15 Sour Cream and Onion Fat Free Pringles - 70 cal, 2 pts


Snack:
Apple - 60 cal, 0 pts,
Carrot Sticks - 25 cal, 0 pts

Dinner:
Skinless, baked Chicken Thigh - 195 cal, 4 pts
Skinless, baked Chicken Drumstick - 80 cal, 2 pts
1/2 White Rice - 165 cal, 3 pts
Caccitori Sauce - 100 cal, 0 pts (all veges)
Zucchini sauteed in Pam - 30 cal, 0 pts

Snack:
1 1/2 cups Special K cereal - 220 cal, 6 pts
1/2 cup skim milk - 43 cal, 1 pt


Exercise: Walked very briskly for 30 minutes at an indoor mall today - yeah me!  That felt great.

Total Calories: 1705
Total Points: 35

Earned via exercise: 281 cal, 3 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment