Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ate out 3 times, and ate too much! BOO!

Well, I ate out 3 times today, and I definitely ate too much.  But like I wrote before, it's OK because it's good to change up the calories/points from day to day.  It makes the metabolism work better - it doesn't just do the "burn as usual".  A big eating day once a week can actually help you lose.  So, I'm not too worried.  Of course, I don't know the damage yet.  I may feel differently when I weigh in the morning.  We'll see.

Today's menu:
Breakfast:

1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
.8 oz. 6 year old sharp cheddar cheese - 95 cal, 2 pts
2 ounces Homemade white bread -140 cal, 3 pts
1 tsp. Smart Balance Light - 17 cal, 0 pts
1 T. Fat free Coffeemate (with my coffee) - 30 cal, 0 pts
1/2 Medium McDonald's Ice Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel -  45 cal, 2 pt


Snack: Duncan Donuts
Boston Cream Donut - 200 calories, 9 pts
Coffee with Cream - 50 cal, 1 pt

Lunch: McDonald's
McChicken Sandwich - 360 cal, 10 pts
1/2 a small fry - 115 cal, 3 pts

Dinner: Jameson's Charhouse (love this place!)
1 ounce white bread - 80 cal, 2 pts
1 tsp. butter - 25 cal, 1 pt
Chicken tortellini soup (like chicken noodle)- 150 cal, 3 pts
salad with 1 tsp thousand island dressing - 25 cal, 1 pt
6 oz strip steak - 355 cal, 10 pts
Parmesan crust - 110 cal, 3 pts
steamed broccoli - not much

Dessert:
Apple Crisp - 200 cal, 5 pts
1/4 cup Edy's low fat vanilla ice cream - 60 cal, 1 pt

Snack:
3/4 cup Special K cereal - 110 cal, 3 pts
1/4 cup skim milk - 20 cal, 1 pt


Total Calories: 2240 (oops)
Total Points: 62 (ouch)

But, I wrote it all down and I stayed accountable.  It would have been WORSE otherwise!  So, all it not lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment