Small loss this week. Hmm. that's good, but not good enough.
So here's my plan. I'm going to study what I've been eating on average per meal and snack since I started this blog and come up with a per meal "budget" for about how much I should eat. And then try to skim off about 200 calories or 4-5 points per day. I think I can do that and that should help this move along.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That's why I'm doing this blog. That's why I am trying Sensa. And that's why I keep reassessing what I'm doing and modifying if needed. Hopefully it'll pay off. You may think I should be doing something else, but sorry, this is my life. I must make my own choices and you yours. Let's support one another and not judge. We can learn together. And we'll both grow and be better people. That's my hope for us all.
More later.. gotta go live my day...
No comments:
Post a Comment