Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014

Well, not surprisingly, I gained 2 pounds yesterday.  I deserved that.  I ate way, way too much.  OK, today will be better.  I'm in the office - that will help.  No kitchen near by! 

Breakfast:
1.8 oz white toast - 123 cal, 3 Pts.
1 oz Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 110 cal, 3 Pts.
2 tsp. Smart Balance light - 33 cal, 0 Pts.

On the way to work:
1/2 Medium McDonald's Sugar Free Caramel Iced Coffee - 45 cal, 2 pts.

Snack:
Apple - 60 cal, 0 Pts.
Cup of coffee with Half and Half - 40 cal, 1 Pt.

Snack:
10 Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion Pringles - 53 cal, 2 pts

Lunch:
Vegetable Soup - 50 cal, 0 points
Croutons - 30 cal, 1 pt.
7 oz. chicken breasts - 225 cal, 7 pts
1/2 a pita - 83 cal, 2 pts.
salad with oil and vinegar dressing -  43 cal, 1 pt

Got my lunch from Moogie's at 2121 E Butterfield Rd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
http://www.moogiesgyros.com/

Every time I go there I get the same thing, which is always on "special" Chicken Shish-ka-bob (Souvlaki).  They make it fresh to order so you have to wait 10 minutes for it.   But it is very delicious, always tender, and a really good low calorie high protein choice.  I really don't like any of the sides to they aren't all that tempting to me.  As you can see, I didn't eat the rice, and just 1/2 the pita bread.  Yeah me!

My lunch before:


And my lunch after I ate:



Snack:
7 Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion Pringles - 35 cal, 1 pts

Dinner:
Big salad with 2 T. Fat Free Raspberry Dressing - 50 cal, 1 pt
                        1 T Red Pepper Hummus - 33 cal, 1 pt
                        Croutons - 35 cal,1 pt
1 Broccoli and Cheese stuffed Chicken Breast - 230 cal, 6 pts
1/2 cup brown rice - 110 cal, 3 pts

My Salad and dinner tonight:






Snack:
2 frozen bananas - 180 cal, 0 pts.
1 T. Fat Free Butterscotch topping - 50 cal, 1 pt
6 T Special K Cereal - 55 cal, 1 pt.

My delicious dessert:



No exercise today except walking around the grocery store for an hour.

Total Calories: 1,673
Total Points: 38




No comments:

Post a Comment