I had to run an errand on my lunch hour at Yorktown Mall so I had a quick meal at a new place there, Freshi. It's good in that it has fresh ingredients and if you ask you can get nutrition info. But to my surprise most of the menu items kind of had a lot of calories. Even the soups were 360-450 calories. So I chose a salad that was only 360 calories, and added chicken. Well, I was starving 2 hours later so it didn't keep me full very long. I was famished by the time I got home after work, even after trying to curb my hunger with an apple and carrot stick snacks. And, according to the menu board the salad was supposed to have won tons and instead it had walnuts. Not a big deal, but I thought that was not good that they didn't actually serve me what I ordered. So, they may have some execution issues. But I will try the again, but I'll try something with more calories that fills me better, like a burrito or wrap.
I also gained back 2 of what I lost when I weighed this morning. So weird. I didn't feel like I deserved that. But oh well. Today's starvation should help that so hopefully it'll fall off again.
I also made a new recipe tonight - pot stickers. I didn't love them. I won't make them again. But you have to try new stuff to find the great recipes. These were just OK if you ask me. They are 45 cal/1 pt each.
Today's Menu:
Duncan Donuts Vanilla Long John (I needed a break from eggs so I treated myself to a donut): 270 cal, 7 pts
Coffee with cream: 45 cal, 1 pt
Snack: Another coffee with Cream: 45 cal, 1 pt
Snack: Pretzels: 100 cal, 3 pts
Lunch:
Freshii
Samurai Salad (sort of ): 362 cal, 8 pts
Added Chicken: 100 cal, 3 pts
McDonald's Ice Cream Cone: 170 cal, 5 pts
Snack: Apple: 60 cal, 0 pts
Snack: Carrot Sticks: 50 cal, 0 pts
Dinner: 6 pot stickers: 270 cal, 7 pts
2 oz Chicken breast: 65 cal, 2 pts
1 T. Red Pepper Hummus - 33 cal, 1 pt
2 T. low fat asian sesame Dressing - 50 cal, 1 pt
1 oz. Cheddar Cheese - 110 cal, 3 pts
Sesame sticks 60 cal, 1 pts
Chinese Chow Mein noodles - 30 cal, 0 pt
5 greek olives - 50 cal, 1 pts
1 T. Edamame - 20 cal, 0 pts
Baked Tostitos 60 cal, 2 pts
Salsa (nil)
Snack: Skinny Kow Salted Peanut and Caramel Bar: 160 cal, 4 pts
Total Calories: 1990
Total Points: 50
No comments:
Post a Comment