Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014

I go the Weight Watcher's meetings on Saturday morning.  I gained .4 this week.  Well, that's about the same, so that's not too bad.  I didn't lose anything yesterday, too.  I just had a mini-vacation to Nashville over New Year's so coming out with only .4 up is very good.

I did a lot of cooking today.  I love to cook, and I love to try new recipes, too.  Today I made an appetizer that I'm going to bring to some kids tomorrow.  It turned out good - Mini Chicken Empanadas.  Only 133 calories each, 2 WW points.  I had 2.

I also made a new Chicken Caccatori recipe.  The sauce is only 100 calories or 2 points.  These aren't from low cal cooking books either.  I find that you can actually make a lot of just regular recipes.  As long as you are careful on the portion size, they will be fine.

Here's today's exciting things I ate:

Breakfast:
1/2 a McDonald's Fat Free Caramel Iced Coffee - 45 cal, 2 pts
1 Egg - 70 cal, 2 pts
2 slices thick cut bacon, 100 cal, 3 pts
.9 oz. Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheese - 95 cal, 2 pts
1.8 ounces White bread - 125 cal, 3 pts
2 tsp. Smart Balance Light - 25 cal, 0 pts

Lunch:
Vegetable Soup - 50 cal, 0 pts
Croutons - 70 cal, 2 pts
1/2 cup brown rice - 85 cal, 3 pts
6 ounce chicken breast - 180 cal, 6 pts

Snack:
2 Mini Chicken Empanadas - 200 cal, 4 points

Snack:
10 Fat Free Pringles - 40 cal, 1 pt

Made a new recipe for dinner - Chicken Caccitore
Dinner:
Chicken Breast - 180 cal, 6 pts
Sauce: 100 cal, 2 points
Rice: 100 cal, 3 pts



Snack:
2 frozen bananas - 180 cal, 0 pts.
1 T. Fat Free Butterscotch topping - 50 cal, 1 pt
6 T Special K Cereal - 55 cal, 1 pt.

Total Calories: 1750
Total Points: 41

Didn't exercise.  Bad me.  I thought about doing some cross country skiing.  Does thinking about it count?  It was windy and cold so I wimped out.


No comments:

Post a Comment