Friday, February 28, 2014

Mom in hospital so didn't post until now

Sorry i didn't post for a few days.  My mom was rushed to the emergency room on Wednesday and in the ICU until today.  She did get better though and I am so happy.  She is still in the hospital but seems to be out of danger, hopefully going home tomorrow.  I am pretty worn out from it all.  No time to post but I did track what I ate.

And, I ate too much.  Yesterday I ate mexican for dinner and waaaay too many chips.  Gained 2 pounds back.  Grrrrrr!!!!  I hate myself sometimes.  I am weaker than a wet noodle.  I did really good today though.  But I did have a sugary drink and alcohol is not good for weight loss - slows the metabolism.  Oh well.  Tomorrow is my Weight Watchers meeting which is always a great pep talk and gets me motivated again.

Below is what I ate the last 3 days.







No comments:

Post a Comment