That's it for today.
I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
McDonald's For Lunch, and Underate today
I barely had time for lunch today so I ate a small burger (the grilled onion cheddar burger - 310 calories, 8 pts) and small fry in my car driving from one meeting to another. I was so busy today I didn't get time to eat much - so I'm under in my calories and points. But I gained another pound yesterday so this is good. I think I just didn't get enough water in yesterday so I did drink a boat load of water today - I'd say 60 ounces at least. I did good there.
That's it for today.
That's it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment