Sandy's Public Embarrassment Diet

I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Skied again

Cross country skied again today, - 4th time since January 1st.  Since it's the year of snow, might as well as keep enjoying it.







Today's Menu:




Posted by Unknown at 7:48 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2014 (86)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ▼  February (24)
      • Mom in hospital so didn't post until now
      • Mall walking at lunch
      • Need to get measuring again
      • 2 yummy chicken recipes
      • Official Weigh in - lost 1.8! Ate out all 3 meals...
      • Girl Scout Cookies
      • Lost 5 pounds in one day - Waa?
      • Menus for last 2 days
      • Greek Christening Banquet today
      • Skied again
      • Another good Indian Frozen Dinner
      • Pei Wei Lunch
      • Yummy Low Cal Pizza
      • Snack Control
      • Honey Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe, and today's stuff
      • Cross Country Skied, Pizza Casserole
      • Official Weight Watchers Weight in this morning - ...
      • Pot Luck Supper Strategy
      • McDonald's For Lunch, and Underate today
      • Chicken Nicoise Recipe
      • Chicken Burritos Recipe and Photo
      • Yummy low cal/low point Indian TV Dinner
      • Lost another, and McDonald's for Lunch
      • Official Weight Watcher's Weigh in = Lost 1.6 this...
    • ►  January (33)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.