Monday, February 10, 2014

Snack Control

Lost 1 of those 2 pounds I gained on Saturday.  Good.  I ate real light today, although I ate enough.  Plus I drank a few gallons of water.  So hopefully the other pound will release.

I was going to try taking a 5 minute walk every hour.  Sorry, didn't do it once.  I am so busy at work, it's just hard to peel myself away from my desk.  Sigh.  Oh well.

It really helps to not have a lot of snacks at work.  It's better if I just don't have that much at my desk, and what I do have is really low in calories/points.  If it's there, I'll eat it.  If not, duh, I won't. Snack control is very important.  Let yourself snack, but make it low cal snacks that fill you up.  I bring an apple to work every day.  I keep fat free pringles - love them and I don't need many to feel satisfied.  But I don't bring a ton of stuff.  I'll eat it all if I do.  Just a few things each day.

Same with at home.  The only ice cream I have is Skinny Cow pre-measured treats like cones or the delicious Salted Caramel ice cream bars.  No ice cream in a half gallon size.  I just can't limit myself easily.  So, I just don't keep it at home.  It has to be premeasured or I will just plain eat too much of it.  My salty snacks are all in individual portion bags, and I only let myself have one if I have one.  That's the way to keep the snacks from getting too big.  At least for me.

Well, that's it for today.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment