Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chicken Tikka Masala - 300 calories and fantastic

I do love to cook, and especially to try new recipes.  I'm always looking for fantastic recipes I can make especially for company, plus just for good old me.  I've always wanted to make good Chicken Tikka Masala, one of my favorite dishes. I tried the American Test Kitchen recipe tonight and wow, it was terrific.  A real winner.  And, only 300 calories for 1/6 of the pot - which is a really good sized portion.  Fantastic.

I also got outside today and took a brisk walk - and no coat.  That felt great.  I'm also starting some simple weights today.  I'm going to Florida in a couple of months and I want to tone up while I lose so I don't make people run in fear when I hit the pool (ha ha).  

Hope you had a great Sunday.  Mine was awesome.


Dinner tonight - Chicken Tikka Masala made from scratch - only 300 calories 



Chicken Tikka Masala with Brown Rice and Green Beans Almondine
me taking walk today - no coat!






No comments:

Post a Comment