Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The only way to fail is to quit

The only way to fail is to quit - this is another saying from my friend Jack.  True, huh?  Well, I've been battling my weight my whole life.  And there have been times I've quit.  But not since January 2 this year.  I'm staying on it.  And this blog is really helping me.  Thank you for being here.

Stayed the same yesterday, but that is still good.  I did OK today, except a co-worker 2 desks away has this chocolate bowl my brain knows about.  I need to bring something in to counter it.  Like a larger chocolate fiber bar for less calories.  Let's see, I'm checking my cabinet now......  Yippee, I have 3 Special K Chocolatey Pretzel bars - 90 calories each and a lot better for me than a handful of M&M's.  Only 2 grams of fat and has 16 grams of fiber.  OK, bringing these to work tomorrow.

Instead of beating myself up, I learn. What do I need? How can I help myself do better?  That's a lot more productive than ignoring what I'm doing or feeling bad.

Love thyself.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment