Monday, March 24, 2014

Oven Roasted Chicken

Made a new recipe tonight from one of my Weight Watcher's cookbooks - Oven Roasted Chicken with Srirachi-Honey sauce.  It was good, but not great. I  only repeat great recipes, so I won't make it again.  But you have to try stuff to find the gems.

My mom is still in the hospital.  She is better, but it is a temporary fix.  She isn't doing her treatment at home and just will end up failing again.  So, we are considering hospice care.  It's a very emotional time.  But I am still counting my calories.  You can't throw away your health in stress times.  I did that when my husband was sick with cancer and gained all that weight.  I need to not do that. Period.

You know how on a plane they tell you to put on your own mask before you assist others.  We have to be sure we are healthy before we can help others.

That's your lesson for the day.

:)


Oven-Roasted Chicken With Srirachi-Honey Sauce, Rice and Zucchini






No comments:

Post a Comment