Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My vege soup and Mall Walking

Howdy my dieting fan.   Well, it got cold again, but that's no excuse for not moving.  I walked inside the mall on my lunch hour and that felt GREAT!  I also made my Zero Points Weight Watcher soup again.  I eat a cup pretty much every day, usually as the start of my lunch.  Fills me up and helps me not eat too much.   But, right now I'm up 1 pound from last Saturday's weigh in.  Poop on that.  And, I ate really delicious thai food for both lunch and dinner tonight.  So, I may be paying for that tomorrow.  We'll see.  But geez, it was so good.  I love spice (I think you figured that out by now).  No bland food for this girl.

Well, move and eat good.
- Sandy


''















What I ate the last 2 days:




No comments:

Post a Comment