Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Self-Care - Always needs to be a priority in weight loss

I don't put everything I eat in my food diary.  I don't put vegetables, no-calorie beverages.  So if you think I'm not getting enough of those, I am - I just don't bother cause the calories are nil.  Also, sometimes I put an item that isn't exactly what I ate, but close in description and/or calories.  Just being transparent here!

My mom is still in the hospital.  She's recuperating, but we believe it is temporary.  She has pneumonia and can't seem to heal.  Her lungs are bad and so she just can't breathe enough these days.  So, it is serious.  I love her so much, though.  It is my honor to help her through her end of life.  But I must not lose myself in this.  So I am still counting my calories, and tonight I got a much needed hair cut.  Over eating happens when we self-neglect in other areas.  Gotta take care of my basic needs.  It's not a bad thing - it's a good thing.

Take care of yourself.









No comments:

Post a Comment