Losing weight is hard. Seriously. To stay focused every bite, every meal, every day for many, many months on end and then really, for your whole life. Yeah, it's just work. But I must get this weight off. And that is just that. And keep it off once and for good. That is the goal.
I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.
Monday, March 10, 2014
Pizza for dinner
I made homemade pizza for dinner. I used a Bolboli thin crust, 5 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1 cup turkey sausage, 2 oz, mini turkey pepperoni, and 8 green olives. 1/4 of this pizza is only 400 calories, and tastes great. Too bad stupid me figured out the calories after I ate half of the pizza. Grrrr. Always figure out the calories/points BEFORE eating. Don't follow my example. But I took a really fast, brisk walk after dinner so hopefully that will mitigate the damage. You can follow that example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment