Sandy's Public Embarrassment Diet

I gained 100 pounds after having a surgery that altered my metabolism (now treated with meds), which was also the same time my late husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. He passed away 1 1/2 years ago. Sure miss him. I know it's time for me to focus on my own health. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but I've been stuck. So I'm trying a number of things including this public "embarrassment" blog where I plan to journal for the world to see what I'm eating. Hope this will help me stick to it.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Quitting wisdom, from my friend Jack

Another thing Jack says a lot in my Weight Watcher meetings: If you are going to quit, what are you going to quit to?

Todays food:



Posted by Unknown at 7:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2014 (86)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • Sometimes food just looks better than it tastes
      • Felt Fake Hunger today after a difficult event
      • Is there such a thing as balance?
      • Self-Care - Always needs to be a priority in weigh...
      • Oven Roasted Chicken
      • Gotta track even when life is crazy stressful
      • Jeans are getting loose
      • The only way to fail is to quit
      • I'm back
      • Thai food yesterday = pound lost today, cool!
      • My vege soup and Mall Walking
      • Pizza for dinner
      • Chicken Tikka Masala - 300 calories and fantastic
      • Lost 4 more, and Curry Chicken Recipe
      • Exercise Word from my friend Jack
      • Quitting wisdom, from my friend Jack
      • Words from my friend Jack
      • 3 low cal recipes including a great cheesecake
      • Gained this week - boo
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (33)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.